Sunday, March 23, 2014

Bixenman Church Records

This is my second post regarding information I found at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City. This information could also be found by going to your local Family History Center and ordering a microfilm in for you to look at locally.

Previously, when it came to my Bixenman ancestry, I just relied on Sister Catherine Seemann's research in the books she wrote and published back in 1999:
The Bixenman Family - Volume 1 and Bixenman Family Tree - Volume 2

Since I was at the Family History Library, I figured I'd take a look at the church records for two reasons. First, I always want to have copies of the original documentation for any of my ancestors that I can find. That way I know for certain I have the correct information. Second, I figured that in the 15 years since Sister Catherine did her research, more information might have become available and it's possible, however unlikely, that she may have missed a tidbit of information that might open us up for finding new information. I did get the original documentation and I'm happy to have it, and it appears Sister Catherine did a very thorough job of research. I think I see all of the information available from the German church records for this family. Here's what I found:


Maria Anna Bixenmann's baptismal record - 1777


Genovefa Wilhelmina Bixenmann's baptismal record - June 25, 1779


Anton Bixenmann's baptismal record - August 13, 1780


Crescentia Bixenmann's baptismal record - September 7, 1781


Crescentia Bixenmann's baptismal record - May 22, 1784


Monica Bixenmann's baptismal record - October 24, 1785



Joseph Anton Bixenmann's baptismal record - February 17, 1787


Ursula Bixenmann's baptismal record - October 21, 1788


Eusebius Bixenmann's baptismal record - December 18, 1790


Bernard Bixenmann's baptismal record - November 18, 1793


Eustachius Bixenmann's baptismal record - May 23, 197


Theresia Barfusler Bixenmann's death record February 8, 1799


Lorenz Bixenmann and Josepha Bilger marriage record - January 27, 1800


Nicolaus Bixenmann's baptismal record - December 2, 1800


Aloisius Bixenmann's baptismal record - November 19, 1801


Matheas Bixenmann's baptismal record - February 21, 1803


Remigius Bixenmann's baptismal record - May 25, 1805


Josepha Bixenmann's death record - August 6, 1805


Remigius Bixenmann's baptismal record - September 7, 1806


Lorenz Bixenmann's death record - September 18, 1807


Eusebius Bixenmann and Maria Anna Reidmiller's marriage record - February 10, 1820


Joseph Bixenmann's baptismal record - May 28, 1820


Francisca Bixenmann's baptismal record - March 28, 1821


Johanes Bixenmann's baptismal record - November 25, 1822


Maria Theresia Bixenmann's baptismal record - April 17, 1874


Leopold Bixenmann's baptismal record - January 5, 1826


Benedict Bixenmann's baptismal record - March 21, 1829


Josepha Bixenmann's baptismal record - October 18, 1830


Lorenz Bixenmann Family Book Record


Eusebius Bixenmann Family Book Record




No comments:

Post a Comment